Paddle downriver to William O’Brien State Park and we’ll shuttle you back to MN Interstate Park! The trip is 17 miles and about 5-7 hours of paddling time, recommended for advanced paddlers.
One-Way Trip to Osceola
Taylors Falls to Osceola with Return Shuttle
Taylors Falls Interstate State Park to Osceola Landing with Return Shuttle
- Single Kayak Rental 7 days a week
- Double Kayak Rental 7 days a week
- Canoe Rental 7 days a week
Canoe & Kayak down the St. Croix River to Osceola Landing
The St. Croix River is one of the cleanest and healthiest river systems in the United States. One-way trips begin in Taylors Falls, inside the Minnesota Interstate State Park (MN State Park sticker required).
From Taylors Falls, you canoe or kayak down the St. Croix River to the Osceola Landing (about 7 miles & approximately 2-3 hours of paddling time). When you arrive in Osceola, we will shuttle you back to your vehicle in Taylors Falls. Click here to see when you can start your paddle and our return shuttle pick up times.
You can spend all day on the river and arrive at the landing before the last scheduled shuttle pick-up time. To give yourself plenty of time, please check in at least 3 hours before the final pick-up time.
When you arrive at your final destination, please pull your canoe/kayak up on the beach. Please ensure your canoe/kayak is far enough up on the beach so it doesn’t float away.
Select the date and arrive anytime between the rental pickup hours on that specific day!
7 days a week $41.99 Single Kayak | $56.99 Canoe/Double Kayak
If you are using your own equipment and need a Shuttle Only ticket, CLICK HERE.
- Garbage bags: The National Park Service has a “Pack it in, Pack it out” policy. Help keep your rivers clean.
- Floatation devices/water bag for cell phones and car keys
- Sunscreen even on cloudy days
- Sunglasses with a strap, you don’t want to lose your glasses in the river.
- Hat or cap
- Water shoes, old tennis shoes, or sandals with straps on the heels. Bare feet or loose sandals are not recommended. You will get in the water to push off if you rent a double kayak.
- Mosquito/tick repellant
- Fishing license (MN or WI acceptable)
- Food, snacks, water – No glass bottles
- Beach towel
- Seat cushion or extra towel to sit on