Paddle downriver to William O’Brien State Park and we’ll shuttle you back to MN Interstate Park! The trip is 17 miles and about 5-7 hours of paddling time, recommended for advanced paddlers.
One-Way Trip to Osceola
Canoe & Kayak down the St. Croix River to Osceola Landing
The St. Croix River is one of the cleanest and healthiest river systems in the United States. One-way trips begin in Taylors Falls, inside the Minnesota Interstate State Park (MN State Park sticker required).
From Taylors Falls, you will then canoe or kayak down the St. Croix River to the Osceola Landing (about 7 miles & approximately 2-3 hours of paddling time). When you arrive in Osceola we will then shuttle you back to your vehicle in Taylors Falls.
You can spend all day on the river, just be at the landing before the last scheduled shuttle pick-up time. To give yourself plenty of time, please check-in at least 3 hours prior to the last pick-up time.
When you arrive at your final destination please pull your canoe/kayak up on the beach. Please make sure your canoe/kayak is far enough up on the beach so it doesn’t float away.
*Online Price: Book Early to Save (prices subject to change)
Monday – Friday (Non-Holiday) $45.99 Canoe/Double Kayak | $30.99 Single Kayak
Saturday, Sunday & Holidays $47.99 Canoe/Double Kayak | $34.99 Single Kayak
7 days a week $49.99 Canoe/Double Kayak | $39.99 Single Kayak
- Garbage bags: The National Park Service has a “Pack it in, Pack it out” policy. Help keep your rivers clean.
- Floatation devices/water bag for cell phones and car keys
- Sunscreen even on cloudy days
- Sunglasses with a strap, you don’t want to lose your glasses in the river.
- Hat or cap
- Water shoes, old tennis shoes, or sandals with straps on the heels. Bare feet or loose sandals are not recommended. You will get in the water to push off if you rent a double kayak.
- Mosquito/tick repellant
- Fishing license (MN or WI acceptable)
- Food, snacks, water – No glass bottles
- Beach towel
- Seat cushion or extra towel to sit on